Implementing an ERP system is an opportunity for the organization to fundamentally re-structure how it does business and optimizes its processes for maximum benefit. However ERP implementation can be complex, costly and spiral out of control when continuous changes are required as the organization’s needs evolve.
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Microsoft ERP
This is why, it is extremely important to partner with an ERP implementation partner who has deep expertise across ERP products, is reliable, cost competitive - and can walk with you through the changes.
Some issues facing CIOs when considering Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Restructuring the organization for adoption of ERP
- Demonstrating value from ERP implementation through continuous improvement
- Integration of ERP with other enterprise applications
- ERP implementation on cloud and mobile platform
- Complex and costly ERP implementations
Our expertise includes ERP solutions based on Microsoft, Oracle & SAP that will create value and business benefit.
Our Value Proposition for ERP Customers
- Dedicated ERP practice with capability to provide complete lifecycle ERP solutions across Microsoft, Oracle & SAP
- Global delivery frameworks in place to help customers transition to a global platform
- Mature Business Intelligence & Reporting capabilities to help clients extract insights from large volumes of enterprise data
- Competitive pricing and engagement models
DAYEETVA's unique proven delivery approach